Friday, June 22, 2012

Shanna and Jeff - Oakleaf Plantation


More often then not, wedding vendors are usually forgotten about after the wedding day haze lifts. Brides and Grooms begin their new life together, giddy with the newlywed glow. But that is not the case with Shanna and Jeff. 

Shanna is one of those special Brides. She came to me as a referral from Jill Stonier of Ruthless Beauty. We met one early morning about two months before her big day to go over all the details. Not only was she getting married, but her and her soon-to-be hubby were in the process of buying a house! Needless to say, she needed an extra set of hands. 



A week before the big day, I met with Shanna and met Jeff for the first time. He was so sweet and doting of Shanna, which makes me smile thinking back to those moments. You can really feel the love they share within in seconds of being in the same room with them. She dropped off to me some of the decor and we did a walkthrough of the venue. From the outside it is beautifully manicured and picturesque. At first glance you might have just thought normal Country Club but I could see all of its potential. 


The day of the wedding it was crunch time, linens, runners, chair covers, and sashes. Decor, crystals, special pieces, and MORE! I was working up a sweat!! I knew that when Shanna walked through the door she would be pleased. It was exactly what she had envisioned and more! 

Since their special day, Shanna and I have formed a special friendship. Just this week she took me out to breakfast at a great little place near the Julington Creek River call the Metro Diner. Hearing how happy she was about her wedding day and how stress free I made it, makes me know that I am where I am supposed to be! I love being a Coordinator and I am so glad she was one of my brides! 



The FABULOUS Vendors:
Caterer -  Crystol’s Exquisite Catering, Chef Harvey
Hair - 
Floral Design - Blossoms and Accents
DJ/Entertainment - my main guy, Darren Franz D’Land Entertainment 

Check out some of the great pictures from Kris Graham Photography! As you can tell, it was QUITE the party!












These guys acted like the didn’t want their picture taken....a few drinks later....




                               The bridesmaids pulled me out on the dance floor!!








No comments:

Post a Comment