Thursday, August 1, 2013

Brittany & Brian | St. Augustine Wedding Planner

I actually wasn't the first one to meet Brittany and chat with her about her wedding...my Dad was! He struck up a conversation with Brittany while down at the St. Johns County office where she works. My dad called me after his meeting and told me that he had "got me a bride". He really is one of the cutest men I know.

That chance meeting, led to me calling Brittany and setting up a consultation that next week! During our first consultation, Brittany told me that she met Brian while working at Schooner's (my favorite restaurant in Saint Augustine) and fell in love over their mutual hobby of fishing. Their hobby even played a key role in their wedding day that you will soon see!

Over the course of their Planning I came to know not only Brittany but her family which is always such an amazing connection because I feel like an extended family member on the day of the wedding! Her Mom and Grandmother welcomed me in with open arms and I was told to call Brittany's Grandmother - MiMi. 

Their wedding day was as beautiful as any Bride could have imagined! With her new last name being "Beach" how could it not be a Beach Theme! Pops of Aqua and Silver really set all the details off. 

It really was a special day and I am so happy to have been a part of it! 


Venue: The River House, St. Augustine 
Photography: Cheryl Joy Photography
Make-up: Jill Stonier 
Cake: Irma Kay  
Rentals: linens from Connie Duglin
DJ and Entertainment: David with Y? Entertainment 
Planning & Coordination: Dairing Events























1 comment:

  1. Wow! these photographs fascinate me very much. But before that i need your suggestion. I am celebrating my Bachelorette party but confused to choose any best bachelorette party nyc venue. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete