Monday, August 12, 2013

Jessi & Zeus | Jacksonville Wedding Planner

Zeus and Jessi are a very special couple with a very special love story. I met Zeus when I first started dating Nick, he was the first "friend" that I met, and I think that is why I consider him very special {and also why I fondly call him Zeusy Poo}. When he and Jessi met, there was something special about the way they were together. Knowing Zeus first, I could see him slowly change from that Bachelor I had known, to boyfriend and then to fiance. It was amazing to see their love grow! 

When Zeus popped the question -- Jessi turned to me to help her create the wedding of their dreams! With 'Rustic Love Birds' being the theme, I created birdcage and moss centerpieces to really make their theme come alive! It wasn't until Zeus built their cupcake stand that the theme was taken to a whole new level! What a great and hands on groom! 

Their wedding day was absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way. Surrounded by their family and friends; under perfect skies, and in front of the beautiful St. Johns River- Jessi and Zeus vowed their bond forever. 

Congratulations you guys and thank you for letting me share that moment with you both - not only as your Wedding Planner, but as your friend. xo


Venue and Catering- NAS JAX
 Flowers and Planning- Dairing Events
Photographer- Mason Fotographie
Cake and Cake Pops - AlleyCakes
Cupcakes - Family Friend
Dress - Davids Bridal
Groomswear - Michaels Formalwear












































No comments:

Post a Comment