Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bailie & Shane | The Ribault Club | Jacksonville Wedding Planner


When I met Bailie, it was about seven months before her wedding. She had all the bells and whistles all thought out, every detail pin-pointed, and an A-star line up of vendors selected and booked! In the very first email, her words were "We really just want to be stress free on the day of and have someone there to manage vendors and all the small details"

Bailie just knew that on her wedding day, she did not want to be the one to make sure that her vision was being carried out! I was more than happy to step in and help her with tying up the last minute strings, preparing for the possibility of rain, and watch her walk down the aisle to the man of her dreams! 

Her wedding was absolutely gorgeous and I have to say that Shea Hopely created the PERFECT floral centerpieces to really make the "theme" come to life! 


Her Something Borrowed ~ My grandmothers crab pins on my bouquet (mothers side.)
Her Something Blue My Garter
Her Something Old ~  My grandmothers heart charm on my bouquet (fathers side.) 
Her Something New ~ My Dress

Vendors
Event Coordination - Dairing Events
Floral Design & Linens - Shea Hopely Flowers
Catering & Bar - Catering by Liz
Cake & Desserts - Sweet 'n' Flour
Photography - Brooke Images
DJ - EIG Productions
Photo Booth - Shutterbooth
Rentals - Kirby Rentals
Lighting - Shaken Not Stirred
Seating Chart & Signage - Heather O'Brien Designs 
Wedding Dress - The White Magnolia Bridal Collection













































A note from the Bride:  
"Adair was more than amazing to work with. Not only did she take all the stress off me she took it off my entire family. All we had to do was enjoy the moment. The knowledge she has of the industry is invaluable and she will help you with things you didn't even know you needed help with! Her passion for what she does really brought our vision alive. I could not even begin to imagine our wedding without her." -Bailie



Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your day!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Dress from The White Magnolia Bridal Collection :) Don't forget us!

    ReplyDelete