Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Hjelm | Atlantic Beach Wedding Planner


I'm going to cheat a little with my normal spiel that I start all my blog posts with because the little instagram post I shared on Saturday, the day before this Wedding, really says it all. 

"Tomorrow I get to stand up next to one of the most beautiful women in Jacksonville and watch her say "I Do" to her forever. @alleycakes and I met over four years ago at a Wedding. She was setting up a beautiful dessert display and gave me one of her signature key lime cheesecake cake pops and it was love at first bite. From that day forward, we formed such an amazing friendship and support system being two young women, creating our brands in the Wedding Industry. We leaned on each other through the lows, crazy brides, and celebrated each other's successes with bottles of champagne. Tomorrow will be no different, she just won't be covered in icing and I will be the one waiting for her at the end of the aisle and not being the last one to send her down." 

I can't even begin to tell you how perfect every little moment, detail, and vendor was to make Ali + Max's Wedding day more than we could have ever imagined! Enjoy their love story, captured by Alex & Cammy Photography











































































post signature

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so much pretty in this wedding ceremony! I love the colors that have been used. This is a perfect outdoor wedding. The event planning team did wonderful job. I really admire their work. Keep it up guys!

    ReplyDelete